Thursday, August 7, 2014

1st Day at MTC



I wasnt sure if this was the email you wanted me to use or not... but anyway the first day was pretty good! The first few hours i was pretty homesick and missing everybody all you guys and all my friends back home... but after our first devotional and free time with my companion it has been great and i like it alot its a lot of fun! My companion is Elder Mark Holmes, hes from bountiful and went to woods cross Well I have to go to class... so I will either write you tonight or next week and i will have pictures with my next email! I love you alot mom and i love everybody else at home a ton too and i miss you guys alot but im having the time of my life!

Love,
Elder Spenser Neel
Quote of the week: "The Lord sends his toughest battles to his toughest soldiers" An Elder here.

No comments:

Post a Comment